Al Aziz Residencia

DISCOVER YOUR

DREAMHOUSE

WELCOME TO AL AZIZ RESIDENCIA

After massive success, Al-Jalil Developers is proud to introduce Al Aziz Residencia; a premium housing project for the residents of Sheikhupura. The project is Al-Jalil Developer’s second venture in the Sheikhupura district and is being launched with ready-for-possession plots, an offer that is truly beneficial for people looking to fulfill the dream of their own home as soon as possible. Al Aziz Residencia’s uniqueness lies in its infrastructure and premium lifestyle amenities available at the most affordable rates and terms. A Miyawaki forest and a 10% designated area for green spaces are amongst the project’s unique features to ensure healthy and eco-friendly community living.

Al Aziz Residencia is a unique eco-friendly project which is equipped with all modern amenities of life. The project has been planned in a way that it benefits a maximum number of people, and therefore an immediate possession on booking amount of 15% and an easy payment structure spread over 3 years for remaining payment is offered.

Completion of Development Work:
90% of the development work has been completed at Al Aziz Residencia which includes the construction of 210 feet wide main boulevard, wide roads, electrification, sewerage, and parks. Fast-paced work is in progress for the remaining 10% of development work is being completed.

OUR FEATURES AND AMENITIES

  • GRAND ENTRANCE
  • 24 HOURS POWER SUPPLY
  • 210 FEET WIDE MAIN BOULEVARD
  • UNDERGROUND ELECTRIFICATION
  • ECO-FRIENDLY MIYAWAKI FOREST
  • JAMIA MASJID
  • WATER FILTRATION PLANTS
  • 10% DESIGNATED GREEN AREA
  • SECURE GATED COMMUNITY
  • FAMILY PARKS
  • HEALTHCARE SERVICES
  • URBAN EATRIES

Compare

Enter your keyword

\